- Donald Physiotherapy Prof. Corp. was created in October 2006.
- The first physical location of Donald Physiotherapy was in Davidson, Sask. We have operated in Davidson since January 2013.
- Donald Physiotherapy works closely with 3 Saskatoon dance groups – Dance Elements, River City School of Irish Dance, and Free Flow Dance Theatre Company.
- Each year in October, Donald Physiotherapy does an on-air cheque presentation to the C95 Radio Marathon for Breast Cancer.
- Since May 2016 Donald Physiotherapy has been a dealer of Sigvaris compression socks. We currently have 4 (soon to be 6) certified fitters on staff.
- Donald Physiotherapy has consultants available in the areas of Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Paediatrics, and Mental Health & Behaviour.
- Donald Physiotherapy once had a piece of pie locked in a microwave for over a week!
- Donald Physiotherapy is a Finalist for the 2019 SABEX Awards. This is the third year in a row of being a finalist, for 3 different awards.
- In 2019, Donald Physiotherapy will be a major sponsor, for the third year in a row, for the Arthritis Society – Saskatchewan Walk For Arthritis.
- Santa visits Donald Physiotherapy every year in early December for pictures. Donations are collected for the Saskatoon Food Bank as part of Rock 102’s Stuff the Bus campaign.
We would love to hear your comments about these 10 facts or any others you feel should have made the list!
Donald Physiotherapy has been open in Saskatoon since November 2014. We have developed a fantastic group of clients since then and we thought we would like to share some facts that you may or may not know about our business. So in the spirit of David Letterman’s famed Top Ten list, we present Trevor’s Top Ten: Donald Physio Facts:
The Team at Donald Physiotherapy!